Are you looking for a stable, satisfying career where you can continue to learn and grow inyour position? Do you desire to feel that sense of accomplishment that comes along with providing for your family for years to come?
Look no further...
As a growing company, Pest, Turf, Termite, Crawlspace Technician and even Office Specialist positions do come available, but they aren’t for everyone...
At United Pest & Turf Control, service technicians enjoy working to protect their customers residential and/or commercial properties with World Class Pest, Termite & Turf Control service in a true TEAM environment that is second to none.
Service Technicians can expect to:
● Set & obtain goals often
● Maintain an established monthly service routine
● Safely mix / load products into a company provided service vehicle
● Perform routine treatments, apply preventative products and/or service baitstations
● Complete inspections and recommend solutions for Pest, Termite and/or Turfproblems
● Make contact with customers to remedy any misunderstanding orservice-related issue that may arise
● Collect payments from customers onsite, where applicable
● Prospect for new opportunities to help homeowners solve and/or prevent futurepest issues
● Be home on Sundays and most Saturdays
So, what are the QUALIFICATIONS?
● A desire to be a part of a truly World Class Team in a Positive work environment
● Prior knowledge of or experience working within the Pest Control Industry NOT REQUIRED for many positions - United Pest & Turf Control will provide necessary training/certification opportunities needed
● High School Diploma (or GED)
● Valid Driver's License
● Acceptable Driving Record
● Excellent Communication Skills
● A Great Attitude
● A Great work ethic, self-motivated
● Willingness to Hear and learn
● Pass a Drug Test & Criminal Background check
● Be a Team Player
It can't be THAT great...unless there are BENEFITS!
-United Pest & Turf Control offers for most Full-Time positions:
● Company Vehicle and Gas
● Company Cell Phone and Tablet w/ Unlimited Data
● Competitive Pay
● Cash Incentives/Bonuses
● Company Trip
● Team Building Events/Opportunities
● Paid Holidays
● Independent Work Environment
● Simple IRA Retirement Plan w/ Company Match
● Paid Vacations
● Paid Sick Leave
● And So Much More!
Apply Today to become a valued part of TEAM UNITED!
Still not sure? Don't take our word for it.
Here's what our Team has to say:
"Prior to working at United Pest & Turf Control, I never felt valued or appreciated for the hard work
and effort that I put into my job. It's nice to not only feel appreciated, but to be told you are &
rewarded for the things you do with perks like company trips and Christmas bonuses. Moreover,
many jobs don't give paid holidays or vacations, so that's just another reason why this company is so
awesome! United truly values their employees higher than any other company around." - Wysteria, Office Specialist
"I have never worked anywhere like United Pest & Turf Control. To say United is a great place to
work is an understatement. We have a great team that is there for each other, I am proud to be a
member of team United." - James, Pest Control Technician
Working at United Pest & Turf Control is the best experience I've had out of all of my years working. I enjoy coming to work and look forward to where United is going. It's a great feeling being a part of a team that is working hard to be World Class on every level of the company." - Spencer, Turf Specialist
United Pest Control has the best atmosphere that I have ever worked in. From the management team to the office staff and the technicians, everyone truly cares about one another and works together. The values of this company are something that anyone can get behind and support." Heath, Pest Control Technician
"United Pest & Turf Control isn't just a job. It's like a Family that works with you and helps support and cultivate your success."-Erica, Office Specialist
**United Pest & Turf Control is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Salary dependent upon experience level
PPE such as masks and gloves provided. Other measures such as outdoor truck restocking, etc. Also, have gone paperless allowing techs to enter daily work via a company provided tablet which further reduces any contact between customers & team members.
NORTH ALABAMA & SOUTHERN MIDDLE TENNESSEE 256 423-PEST (7378)